Poorer health influences muscle strength later in life, claims University of Southampton report
Older people with poorer health than their peers are more likely to have weaker muscles and experience a decline in muscle strength more quickly, a study shows.
Nursing Older People. 30, 1, 7-7. doi: 10.7748/nop.30.1.7.s6
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now