The government’s social care green paper and what it is expected to address
Erin Dean Freelance health writer
Social care is the support required by people because of their age, illness or disability. It is provided in residential and nursing homes, people’s own homes and other community settings.
Nursing Older People. 30, 4, 10-11. doi: 10.7748/nop.30.4.10.s8
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now