Some care homes may not survive the pandemic
Anita Astle Nurse manager and managing director, Wren Hall, Nottinghamshire
COVID-19 has pushed the care home sector to the brink and some nursing homes towards bankruptcy
As nurse manager and managing director of Wren Hall nursing home, I am proud that we are rated outstanding by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) for the ‘committed and compassionate’ care we give the home’s residents – who we call our family members.
Nursing Older People. 32, 3, 10-10. doi: 10.7748/nop.32.3.10.s9
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now