Trust pilots thermal sensory alarm to monitor people who may be about to fall out of bed
A thermal sensor alarm system that identifies older patients who may be about to fall out of bed is being trialled at a trust in England.
Nursing Older People.
31, 5, 7-7.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now