Spiritual care call for dying patients
Researchers are urging senior nurses to ensure dying patients have access to face-to-face spiritual support from loved ones or chaplains, despite COVID-19 visitor restrictions.
Nursing Older People.
32, 6, 7-7.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now