Quality watchdog advises on sexual safety in care homes
Care Quality Commission issues recommendations for employers
Nurses in adult social care need support to protect residents from sexual harm, while enabling consensual relationships to be nurtured, the Care Quality Commission (CQC) has said.
Nursing Older People.
32, 2, 6-6.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now