Nurses require training if NHS Long Term Plan is to succeed
GPs alone cannot carry out frailty management, says leading nurse
Nurses need training to identify and manage frailty if the NHS goals to improve older people’s health and reduce hospital admissions are to be met.
Nursing Older People.
31, 1, 6-6.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now