Monitoring tool could curb overprescribing in care homes
A checklist could help nurses avoid overuse of medicines for mental health issues, researchers at Swansea University have found
A nurse-led monitoring tool to detect adverse drug reactions (ADRs) could help curb overuse of mental health medicines in care homes, researchers say.
Nursing Older People.
31, 6, 6-6.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now