‘Frailty should be managed as a reversible syndrome’
Nurses are vital to early identification and management of frailty as a long-term condition, researchers tell RCN congress
Frailty is a clinical condition that must be recognised and managed, rather than a state that people inevitably fall into as they get older.
Nursing Older People. 30, 4, 6-6. doi: 10.7748/nop.30.4.6.s2
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now