Coronavirus comment ‘taken out of context’, says dementia nurse
A leading dementia nurse has said comments she made about a coronavirus pandemic being ‘useful’ in taking ‘a number of older people out of the system’ were taken out of context.
Nursing Older People.
32, 2, 7-7.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now