Conservative MP proposes two-tier social care system
Damian Green claims a funding method similar to that for pensions would incentivise care homes to accept more patients
Funding social care for older people through a charge on taxpayers modelled on the state pension system could help reduce the number of hospital bed days, a report by a senior Conservative politician claims.
Nursing Older People.
31, 3, 6-6.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now