Care homes assessment team wins nurse award
A care homes assessment team has won Team of the Year at the RCNi Nurse Awards 2020 for its work to prevent unnecessary hospital admissions. The multidisciplinary team from Barnet, Enfield and Haringey Mental Health NHS Trust is led by Melanie Pettitt (pictured with the award) and provides an integrated physical and mental health service.
Nursing Older People.
32, 6, 7-7.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now