Ultra-processed foods may increase cancer risk
Ruth Sander Independent consultant, Care of the older person
Cancer is much more common in older people. According to the World Cancer Research Fund, about one third of cancers could be avoided by changing lifestyle. This study explored the particular association between ultra-processed food and cancer.
Nursing Older People. 30, 4, 13-13. doi: 10.7748/nop.30.4.13.s12
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now