Age-related decline is not halted solely by intellectual activity
Ruth Sander Independent consultant, Care of older people
This study explored if intellectual engagement can offset cognitive decline. Intellectual engagement was assessed with self-completed questionnaires including questions on reading, problem-solving, abstract thinking and intellectual curiosity.
Nursing Older People.
31, 2, 10-10.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now