Two views on working in an acute care setting
Petra Kendall-Raynor Freelance health writer
The first feature in a series looking at career pathways in caring for older people focuses on two advanced nurse practitioners working in acute hospital settings
Even in her early days as a nursing student Wendy Mashlan recognised that working with older people was rewarding and challenging.
Nursing Older People. 30, 4, 18-21. doi: 10.7748/nop.30.4.18.s18
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now