Tenacity, passion and visible leadership are vital in older people’s care
This article in our careers series profiles an assistant director of nursing who wants staff to speak up
As assistant director of nursing at North Middlesex University Hospital NHS Trust Nichole McIntosh is a leader who wants to be visible and, more importantly, accessible to her staff.
Nursing Older People.
31, 2, 12-14.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now