How to forge a rewarding career in nursing for older people
Nicky Hayes Consultant editor, Nursing Older People and nurse consultant, King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, London
Nicky Hayes introduces our new careers series by explaining why caring for the frailest older people can be an immensely rewarding career, and the opportunities on offer
This article sets the scene for a series of features that showcase careers in nursing older people.
Nursing Older People. 30, 4, 16-17. doi: 10.7748/nop.30.4.16.s17
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now