Hospice care: ‘it’s a privilege to be with such amazing people’
Nurse Faith Slater could not resist going back to direct care at St Wilfrid’s Hospice
Faith Slater became aware of the positive effect she could have on people’s lives when she started working as a carer in a residential home and in the community 18 years ago.
Nursing Older People.
31, 1, 12-13.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now