Why is future care planning so important for people living with frailty?
Lucy Lewis Consultant practitioner trainee in frailty and older people, Health Education England South (Wessex)
Early conversations about end of life care are essential for people living with frailty
Previous practice questions have addressed how to identify people who are living with frailty and how to provide person-centred care for these individuals (Nelson 2017, Lyndon 2018).
Nursing Older People.
31, 1, 21-21.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now