What are the best ways of drawing on older people’s experiences of care to improve my practice?
Frazer Underwood Nurse consultant, Older people’s services
Bev Balin-Bull Matron for patient experience, Royal Cornwall Hospitals NHS Trust, Truro, Cornwall
In dementia care settings there is a tradition of life story and survey work
We are all used to giving our opinion on a range of things: restaurant meals, trips we take or the latest gadgets.
Nursing Older People.
31, 2, 17-17.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now