How can further deconditioning be prevented in older people after COVID-19?
Emma Swinnerton Trainee advanced clinical practitioner, Ageing and Complex Medicine Department, Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust, Salford
Nurses can help counter the physical and cognitive decline of older people caused by their isolation during the pandemic
Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, social distancing guidelines have been the foundation of infection control measures, mitigating the transmission and spread of the virus.
Nursing Older People.
33, 3, 17-17.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now