Workforce development is vital to service improvement
Nicky Hayes Consultant editor, Nursing Older People
NHS England’s Long Term Plan, which was launched in January, will have significant implications for how services for older people are provided in acute hospitals and the community (page 6). This includes implementing ‘same day emergency care’ across all acute hospitals.
Nursing Older People.
31, 1, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now