When it comes to COVID-19 vaccinations, should nurses have a choice?
Nicky Hayes Consultant editor, Nursing Older People
Coronavirus vaccination and whether it should be compulsory for nurses is emerging as a contentious issue but it is one that must be explored and resolved. A government consultation on plans to make vaccination against COVID-19 a legal requirement for nurses who work in care homes for older people in England closed last month. A decision is expected in the summer.
Nursing Older People.
33, 3, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now