Post-pandemic, nurses of older people may need new ways of working
Nicky Hayes Consultant editor, Nursing Older People
The COVID-19 pandemic has had major implications for older people’s health and care needs. Older people’s nurses have been at the forefront of the response in the community, care homes and hospitals and will have much experience to apply to practice in the ‘new normal’ future.
Nursing Older People. 32, 4, 5-5. doi: 10.7748/nop.32.4.5.s1
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now