Older people’s nurses will need to be resilient this winter
Nicky Hayes Consultant editor, Nursing Older People
Welcome to the December issue of Nursing Older People. With winter pressure and the second wave of COVID-19 upon us, nurses may not be feeling especially jolly this Christmas. We have all been working incredibly hard and adapting to this year’s challenges, and have much to be proud of, but it can be a struggle to maintain resilience and positivity.
Nursing Older People.
32, 6, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now