No quick fix to meeting the needs of our ageing population
Zena Aldridge Consultant editor, Nursing Older People
The COVID pandemic led to a rapid transformation in the delivery of healthcare services, with an increased role for digital monitoring and deployment of virtual wards and hospital at home teams. There is now a greater focus on delivering such services for older people living with frailty, many of whom have complex health and social care needs (Careers, page 14).
Nursing Older People.
35, 1, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now