Confused, Angry, Anxious?
Sue Paxton Head of nursing and care, The Leonard Pulham Nursing Home, Buckinghamshire
Although uninteresting at first glance, this book certainly breathes new life into our understanding of how and why caring for older people can be frustrating, and how distress behaviours can be prevented and managed. It delivers a fascinating and uplifting read for staff of all levels, particularly those without mental health experience.
Nursing Older People. 30, 2, 15-15. doi: 10.7748/nop.30.2.15.s13
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now