Visiting care homes during COVID-19
Allowing visits to care homes is important in maintaining the health, well-being and quality of life of residents, but inevitably it brings a risk of infection with COVID-19. At various points during the pandemic care homes have been closed to all outside visitors, often for lengthy periods.
Nursing Older People.
33, 1, 9-9.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now