Updated National Osteoporosis Society guideline on vitamin D
Vitamin D helps regulate levels of the body’s calcium and phosphate, nutrients that are essential for healthy bones, teeth and muscles. There is also a potential role for vitamin D in the prevention of non-skeletal disorders, such as autoimmune disease, cancer, mental health problems and cardiovascular disease.
Nursing Older People.
31, 1, 10-10.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now