Delivering person-centred end of life care for older people living with frailty
Erin Dean Health journalist
Frailty is a distinctive health state related to the ageing process in which multiple body systems gradually lose their in-built reserves, according to the British Geriatrics Society (BGS).
Nursing Older People. 32, 4, 9-9. doi: 10.7748/nop.32.4.9.s3
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now