Assessment of pain in older people
It is estimated that one in four of the adult population experiences pain. Up to 93% of older people have pain that is often expected to be ‘part of ageing’.
Nursing Older People. 30, 4, 12-12. doi: 10.7748/nop.30.4.12.s9
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now