Call for fast track to home care
The charity Marie Curie is urging nurses to be advocates for terminally ill patients who may benefit from a fast-track service to help them receive care at home.
Nursing Older People. 29, 10, 7-7. doi: 10.7748/nop.29.10.7.s4
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now