The Handbook of Person-Centred Therapy and Mental Health
Jonathan Webster Director, Quality, nursing and patient safety, CWHHE Collaborative, London
First published in 2005, this book has been extensively updated. It challenges the use of psychiatric diagnoses and makes the case for person-centred approaches as alternative ways to work with people who would otherwise be diagnosed with severe mental illnesses.
Nursing Older People. 30, 4, 15-15. doi: 10.7748/nop.30.4.15.s14
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now