Dementia, Sex and Wellbeing: A Person-Centred Guide for People with Dementia, Their Partners, Caregivers and Professionals
Karen Rennie PhD candidate and research assistant, Centre for Person-centred Practice Research, Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh
This concise book addresses the importance of sexuality and well-being in older people living with dementia. The author calls for readers to reflect on their own assumptions and perceptions about sexuality in older people.
Nursing Older People. 30, 4, 15-15. doi: 10.7748/nop.30.4.15.s15
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now