What innovations in care for older people have emerged during the pandemic?
British Geriatrics Society seeks to learn from successes and failures during COVID-19
COVID-19 has undoubtedly presented enormous challenges for nurses and other healthcare professionals caring for older people. But it has also created opportunities for innovations in practice to flourish in unprecedented times.
Nursing Older People.
32, 5, 8-9.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now