‘We need to have end of life conversations much earlier’
Healthcare professionals should not be reluctant to talk to patients about death and dying
A report by the Royal College of Physicians reveals that while open discussions are fundamental to managing care, giving patients choices and control over the rest of their lives, professionals continue to find them challenging.
Nursing Older People.
31, 1, 8-9.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now