Spotlight on ageism in the health service
Research suggests some NHS staff are ageist and should review their approach to older people
The ageing population has had a remarkable effect on NHS care, including a rise in hospital admissions and the need to coordinate services for people with multiple long-term conditions.
Nursing Older People.
31, 3, 8-9.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now