Funding and workforce issues are increasing the ‘fragility’ of social care, says CQC
Commission’s report shows there are not enough adult social care services to meet demand
The Care Quality Commission (CQC) inspects close to 23,000 different adult social care services in England and more than four in five are rated good or outstanding.
Nursing Older People.
31, 6, 8-9.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now