Julia Hagger Clinical matron and revalidation pilot participant and confirmer, HMP Lincoln, and is employed by Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
Prison nurse Julia Hagger discusses her role in piloting revalidation and dispels some myths about being a confirmer
I FEEL very privileged to have been among more than 2,000 nurses and midwives who took part in the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) revalidation pilot. Now I have had first-hand experience of it, I can safely say I am definitely pro-revalidation.
Nursing Management. 22, 7, 19-19. doi: 10.7748/nm.22.7.19.s19
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now