Recognising the essentials of compassionate care
Sara Horton-Deutsch Watson caring science endowed chair, College of Nursing, University of Colorado, United States
Gwen Sherwood Professor and associate dean for academic affairs, Chapel Hill School of Nursing, University of North Carolina, United States
When we practise reflective and transpersonal care, we demonstrate our love for our patients and colleagues
Reflective practice and caring science are two concepts essential to the delivery of compassionate care.
24, 8, 12-12.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now