We need inclusive and compassionate leadership
Catherine Pelley Chief nurse and director, Governance at Homerton University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
The pandemic has shown that leaders willing to learn from experience can create a more productive environment
The COVID-19 pandemic has required swift, decisive action in which a traditional ‘command and control’ approach was considered necessary by many of the world’s leaders.
28, 1, 13-13.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now