How we’re handling abuse of staff during the pandemic
Beverley Geary Chief nurse, Hull University Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust
Visiting restrictions have provoked aggression from some people, but nurses need to be able to perform their work in safety
Nurses know better than most how tough this year has been. Indeed, our nurses at Hull University Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust were the first in the country to care for patients diagnosed with the coronavirus, back in January.
28, 1, 12-12.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now