How COVID-19 is reshaping social care nursing
Joanne Bosanquet Chief executive, Foundation of Nursing Studies
Richard Adams Chief executive, Sears Healthcare
A blurring of organisational boundaries is among the changes wrought by the coronavirus pandemic
Every generation of nurses has its moment when the nursing profession comes to the fore. For some this moment is defined by conflict, for others by epidemics. But few of these moments touch the entire profession, as COVID-19 has.
Nursing Management. 27, 3, 16-16. doi: 10.7748/nm.27.3.16.s11
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now