Nurses and Nursing: The Person and the Profession
Eleanor Sherwen Patient experience and quality manager, NHS England Midlands and East nursing and quality directorate
Unique and engaging, this textbook is excellently written by a broad range of experienced international contributors, and is referenced appropriately throughout. Each chapter encourages the reader to reflect deeply on their profession and unique identity as a nurse.
Nursing Management. 24, 10, 17-17. doi: 10.7748/nm.24.10.17.s19
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now