Staff are urged to take annual leave
Exhausted nurses should take annual leave and recharge ahead of a possible second wave of COVID-19, a critical care nursing leader has warned.
Nursing Management. 27, 4, 6-6. doi: 10.7748/nm.27.4.6.s3
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now