Quarter of nurses say they left the profession due to stress
More than 1,600 former nurses shared their reasons for quitting
Too much pressure, leading to stress and poor mental health, is the top reason for leaving the nursing profession, according to a new survey.
Nursing Management. 27, 4, 6-6. doi: 10.7748/nm.27.4.6.s2
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now