Our hands were tied, says RCN negotiator
Union negotiators felt they could not pressurise the government for a bigger pay rise for nurses because they believed members were unlikely to take industrial action, RCN chief pay negotiator Josie Irwin, pictured, has revealed.
Nursing Management. 25, 2, 7-7. doi: 10.7748/nm.25.2.7.s4
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now