NHS England staff-retention scheme rolled out at all trusts
National Retention Programme offers incentives to 290,000 staff
A scheme to stop nurses leaving the NHS will be rolled out to all trusts and general practices in England, NHS England has announced.
26, 4, 6-6.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now