MPs demand PPE plan ahead of second wave
The government has been urged to explain its personal protective equipment (PPE) supply plans for the NHS and care sectors, ahead of a potential second wave of COVID-19.
Nursing Management. 27, 4, 7-7. doi: 10.7748/nm.27.4.7.s7
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now