COVID-19: nurses’ distress higher than for colleagues
Studies find mental health effects could last for up to three years
Nurses are more at risk of experiencing psychological distress during a pandemic than other healthcare workers, and its effects can last for up to three years, suggests a review of global research.
28, 2, 6-6.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now